In 2010, Joe and Wendy Soles, like so many families today, found themselves in need of in-home senior
care services for a family member who lived in Birmingham, Alabama.
During an exhaustive search of local in-home senior care services in their area, it dawned upon
Joe and Wendy that the area they lived in was lacking the essential needs they requested for their loved one. A company that took pride in caring for their clients.
The Soles were looking for a company they felt had as much heart as it did expertise in the senior home care services business.
Joe and Wendy set their sights on a business opportunity. One that would help provide a much needed service in their local community. The couple began working on establishing the foundation and core of the company:
Your Choice Senior Care.
Is Home Care the Same Thing as Home Health Care?
While home care services often complement the services provided by a home health care agency, the two senior care services differ in their focus.
Home Health Care Franchise Services:
- Are managed under the guidance and supervision of a doctor
- Focus on the senior’s medical status and conditions
Home Care Franchise Services:
- Are non-medical, in-home care services designed to help members of a community – and in the case
of Your Choice Senior Care, senior members of the community – live safely and comfortably in their home.
- Focus on the personal care of the individual
Every senior has earned the right to make choices for their own personal care. Your Choice Senior Care focuses on services that allow clients to lead happy and healthy, independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes.
What Specific In-Home Care Services Does Your Choice Senior Care Offer?
Home care is an industry that is growing at an extraordinary pace and consists of a variety of support services designed to help an aging population live safely and comfortably in their homes or wherever they call home.
Your Choice Senior Care offers the following services that are customized and personalized to each client:
- Companionship Care, providing a senior with someone they can talk with during the day
- Respite Care, giving family care-givers a much needed break
- Ambulatory Assistance
- Meal Prep Services
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming Services
- Bathing Assistance
- Dressing Assistance
- Incontinence Care
Your Choice Senior Care is also trained in providing the following services:
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care – caregivers are specifically trained on how to interact and assist people with activities of daily living most people take for granted.
- Palliative Care – assisting patients and families receiving home health or hospice care, to help ensure they are provided with a dignified and comfortable environment
On average, 2% of seniors in the United States live in assisted living facilities and another 4% live in nursing homes.
Your Choice Senior Care is your trusted go-to for care and support.
How is Your Choice Senior Care a Franchise?
Your Choice Senior Care is a business that falls under the corporate company. The franchise system allows the expansion of the company to provide the service nationwide.
In order to do this, the franchisor has underlined a business outline and local plan to help support those looking to have their own business and join the franchise community at Your Choice Senior Care. This includes processes for operations, employee training, business systems, technology support and consulting, marketing tools and business development.
For the right to operate the business, the franchisee pays an initial and ongoing fee, both of which are disclosed before an agreement is signed.
What Sets Your Choice Senior Care Apart From Other Home Care Companies?
As a home care business that was born of necessity, Joe and Wendy Soles were committed to doing things with a care-first perspective.
Some of the advantages of being a Your Choice Senior Care owner include:
- Access to Owners – Your Choice Senior Care ownership leads by example. You will be working closely with the company’s franchisees.
- Likewise, in addition to their caregiver, clients and their families have direct access to the local franchise owner.
- Collaborative Culture – New franchisees are introduced to other franchise owners early-on. Franchise owners can expect an introductory meeting after signing their franchise agreement.
- In-Market Training – Real-world, hands-on training for new franchise owners conducted at the company’s headquarters, as well as in the new franchisee’s market.
- Your Choice Senior Care is the only caregiving service that offers new caregiver introductions
in the client’s home.
- Local owners will be personally involved in the care plan development, placement of caregivers, service and satisfaction.
- Ongoing Support – Franchisees receive ongoing consulting and training throughout their franchise journey.
If you’re interested in learning more about the senior home care industry and a business opportunity who deliver in-home care with compassion, expertise and heart, Your Choice Senior Care franchise ownership is a great opportunity for you!
Please visit our website or contact us at (833) 968-7242 to speak with someone on our team.